You so often dreamed of a cruise in those enchanted islands …… that you will be so pleased that you made this dream of a lifetime come true with Armstrong Global.
Ag offers you :
• One of the finest ways to discover Tahiti and its islands aboard a luxurious sail catamaran designed to accommodate 8 passengers in comfort.
• A throughout-the-year selection of scheduled 3 - 8 days cruises in Society Islands, and in Tuamotu .
• The welcome, the high degree of comfort aboard, the hotel service and varied program of activities you are looking for.
• Sailing cruises in Polynesia aboard deluxe catamaran : Tahiti, Leeward islands, Bora bora, Tuamotu
• Easy " by the cabin " booking for one or two passengers.
• Catamarans are ideally suited to sail in the Polynesian waters, as greatly appreciated by our passengers.
• High standards of hotel service provided by each individual crew.
• - Full range of activities - included in cruise program and price – ( various kinds of water sports – guided introduction to the subaqueous world – 4x4 island discovery excursions – local music and danse shows - etc …)
The accommodation offers both space and refinement: A large panoramic, well ventilated living room/lounge includes a dining area, lounge, bar and navigation area.
Four self-contained, air-conditioned passenger cabins with bathroom are designed for eight passengers.
The warm feeling created by the woodwork and leatherwork as well as a carefully done decoration add to the pleasure of being aboard.
On the deck, 130 square meters of useful surface – a large cockpit-outside dining area
sheltered from the sun – two large "trampoline/sunbathing areas" at the front of the boat – deck cushions and mattresses - each hull having transom steps for easy access to/from the water.
Each catamaran has a team of one skipper and one chef-hostess, occasionally assisted by a guide *. Both are experienced sailor and hotelier and will also be your guides for the cruise.
Obviously, boat handling and safety is left entirely to the crew. However, if you love sailing or dream to learn how to sail, you may take the wheel, send the mainsail up or ask the skipper that he tells you a few of his secrets.
Depending on your tastes or desires, your leisure activities will also be organized by your crew with the concern to not disturb your privacy while maintaining safety at all times.
You may like to swim in the company of rays, go for a kayak ride to a desert motu, discover the most attractive coral areas as though you were in a giant aquarium. On returning from a 4x4 land excursion, a long drink served by your skipper will surely be most enjoyable at this magical time when the sun sets the lagoon ablaze.
Ag charters its catamarans regularly to groups of passengers attracted by specific cruise themes. The most popular themes are the following :
Surfing in the Tuamotus
French Polynesia is known internationally for the quality of its waves. The Tuamotu waves are still untouched and this is an extraordinary privilege.
Fly fishing in the Tuamotus
bone fish is plenty in some atolls during specific periods in the year.
in the Tuamotus or the Marquesas, with big game guaranteed.
Ag offers occasional cruise themes based on observation of nature and bird watching.
Members of a museum famous all over the world for its Gauguin collections, have even organized a cruise in our company to rediscover the land and colors that inspired their favorite artist...